Friday, May 16, 2008

Sec 2 camp: FT speaks

Dear all,

Class bonding is not a term we hang on our lips.
Class bonding does not come naturally, it has to be built purposely.
Class bonding will not happen by waiting for it. And lastly,
If you don't care about class bonding, fine, you can continue to wallow about how nice were your sec 1 days and remain there in a fragment of history. Perhaps it doesn't pay to be nice to ungrateful pupils.

(I'm getting tired of persuading people to come for the camp,
I'm getting tired of encouraging people to do good for a common cause,
I'm getting tired because I'm human too, I also need to be appreciated.)

I want to see every camper take his/her initiative. I will not run ahead of you this time.
It is your turn.
Be Enthu,
raise your spirits
You, me, let's go!

No comments: