Thursday, May 15, 2008

Results:

Dear all,

A bit too late to post this now. I'm still half hoping you will read this before results come out tomorrow.... whichever way it is, the purpose is to say this before results are out. So here I go...

There are some who did well... indeed very well! I hope you have the confidence to know that I am refering to you because you studied hard for good results. You are the ones who can really have the luxury to say: I will take care of my health and have a good rest during the holidays. You rest so that you can finish the race in style. You will be pleased to hear that most of you are in this category.

There are the middle group. You have satisfactory results but you know some time has been wasted on things that don't really matter. You will have to reflect on how to better make use of your time. This group also includes a few who have subject blindspots: you are good in all except one subject. You should use the holidays to overcome your inconfidence in the subject.

Finally, some did badly. I will not state the obvious things that other people will say.

Listen to this: Don't suffer alone, you have friends who can help you, teachers who are good enough to coach you and last of all... (yea, last of all... you know what I mean.)

As a class, you have exceeded my expectation. Well done.

FT

No comments: