Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mid year exam: Diary of an Invigilator

Dear Diary,

We've passed the halfway point of the exams. 2A is getting used to my style as much as I'm getting used to 2A.

15 10 5 3 1

I like the buzzing before and after the paper

I like the sincere wishes for one another before the paper

I'm glad nobody give negative talk before the paper starts

I don't have much to say except I confiscated a handphone today. Maybe it is a casual thought, maybe it is a delibrate test of the invigilator but the consequences are dreadful. Hopefully this is just a careless/forgetful act.

Oh yes, someone said I was not giving mercy... well, I have to admit there isn't much room for mercy in the exam context.

The major part of the exam is over by now but for the exam setter/invigilator/FT, tomorrow IS the big day.

Invigilator

No comments: