Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yesterday... 12th April 2008

Yesterday was a big day. I have no pictures to show for now (but hey, the video's with me...). Really want to congratulate

  • Amanda Ang
  • Desylia
  • Jasmine
  • Guan Shin
  • Egan
  • Eben

For a gutsy hair-raising band display. If there were a higher award than distinction you would have won it as well... Self praise is no praise but the following was really what I heard among fellow videographers at the video alley...

"What was that last school for the marching band?"

"er... something 'you-ying' (like how the public mispronounce)"

"Not bad man...."

The above conversation I dedicate it to Yuying Concert Band, may nobody ever misname it as "brass band".

Wait a minute... do you know it was also a big day for our GB girls? Yea, our GB girls received their silver award too!

Congrats to:

  • Amanda Foo
  • Sheryl Foo
  • Chin Din
  • Chin Yi
  • Lijun

Finally! (I hope I have not left anyone out because this is as much as I was informed):

Congrats to Amir, you did us proud participating in NPDP 08... something I didn't get to even smell of in my 4 years in NPCC as a school boy.

And so.... that was 12th April 2008, officially that will be the last day of CCA before the stand down. Distinctions don't come easy, but it is possible with a willing heart and unwavering spirit. May you apply the same force in preparation of your mid-year exams. Those who find it hard to get motivated, strengthen yourself, grit your teeth, yell! Brace yourself, 加油! (jiayou) 振作! gambatei... just do it. Succeed or at least die trying... whatever it may be, you have my blessings all the way.

FT

No comments: