Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Epealogue" (Epilogue means: short addition after the story)

With a huge sigh of relief, I completed the "Tale of the Two Peas". I wonder what kind of thoughts did you have as you read this story but I really wrote it with many of you running through my mind. I'm sure some of you would find some phrases strangely familiar like, "deep thinking mode", "happy for two weeks" and "couldn't sleep for nights". Expect to pick up some notes from me in the near future. These notes will be the individual messages I have for you with regards to this little story. You all have some questions about "purpose" at this point of life, my hope is that you will continue to ask questions like these and as you find answers to these questions your life will slowly but certainly become fruitful.

FT

No comments: