Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You miss your sec 1 class?

Dear Class,

I know many of you miss your previous class. Even ex-1A cannot be spared because close to half are now streamed to the other three classes. But there is something I need you to know: I miss my previous form class too.

How do we move on from here?

At least we share something in common: We all miss our 2007 class badly. I guess admitting gives us a good headstart. Go ahead, tell your new classmates your story, those things you did last year. It's a pity there was no orientation camp but I'm sure there had been things you did together that make you miss your class today. Next, be sure you contribute to the well-being of your present class 2A. By now I'm sure you have realised that people here are just as nice and all hope for a better year this year. What remains is to put a hope into action.

Consider the following:
Have you been faithfully doing your duty assigned to you (a job for everyone)?
Have you helped, comforted, encouraged.... a classmate lately?
Have you wished a classmate (Prasana, Amir) happy birthday?

Special memories are always times when everyone contributes to a common purpose. When you have collected enough of these, the year ahead will naturally be a pleasant and memorable one.

As for me, I will continue to be your humble neighbourhood form teacher.


FT2A

9 comments:

(♥) GLENDA said...

ya, of cause; who woundn't miss their first class they are in when they first came here ! (: i guess we will get use to the class ! :D

-Jasmine- said...

ohya! happy bithday Prasana and Amir! sorry! happy belated birthday xD
WELFARE MANGAGER, never do ur job!
-Jasmine-

JiAn CheNG said...

Oƒ Caü§£ MISS 1A07 larhxx!! D: SO SAD!!MI§s M¥ FRiendS !!!


-†JiÄn Ch£nG†-

Anji said...

of course everybody miss their ex-classmates, and i felt that we should not only stick with the old classmates, but also the new classmates. so, we should face our new classmates with smiles and enjoy our times with each other! :D
-Anji-

Cheryl Tan S.A said...

Being seperated from our previous class maybe sad but we still have to respect our new class and start afresh to make friends and also get used to the changes. Missing our previous classmates are true but this class are fun toO!! I will learn to adapt to the changes and spend this year with my new friends!!! _^^_ cheryl

tiara maliha :D said...

I do not think that I miss my sec1 class because my classmates do not like me either.I actually do not care about my class(sorry for being straight forward)Thnk You...Anyway I like stsaying and having my class now because I think that I have better friends now.

mr.e.gan said...

im ok i can still see them after school hahaaha yeah we shoudn always look at the past hahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahaahahhahhahahahahahhahhahyayahhaahahhaahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaahahahhahahahahaha

Prasana said...

hey guys how ya doing?! well of cuz we all miss our ex- fwendz..wacha expect! been wif em' fer 1 whole yr.. all of us will definitely miss one another.. but we have to carry on.. we can be lyk tat 4eva.. and there r more peepz u can meet here[2A].. and u know wad?! 2A RAWKZ!!! so yea lets keep it going and continue rockin' so bye fer now.. takkaire and keep smiling![laughing is gd!] ;P

Anonymous said...

to Jasmine: Welfare manager kena bombarded but really not his fault. I have the list of birthdays but I need to respect everybody's privacy.

to JC: real friendship last beyond change of class. Take the initiative to keep in touch.

to Angel: You are so quiet but you really express yourself well on this blog.

Cheryl Tan: You are the first to use the term "respect" to describe your new class. It is so true.

Malihah: It takes courage to be frank. I admire your honesty.

e.gan: the electronic/digital version of mr. gan

Prasana: Your comment is heartwarming and encouraging. Thank you.