Thursday, January 24, 2008

1st entry: It is time to start this class blog.

The day is 24th of January 2008. I started this blog using the standard url used by Yuying Secondary School. It will come a day (tentatively 1st Feb) when I formally announce the birth of it but as for now no one knows about it. So, if you happen to stumble in before the above date, I just want to say that I am very encouraged to know that someone actually care enough to try looking for the existence of a class 2A blog. Thank you.

I look forward to an exciting year.

FT2A

2 comments:

(♥) GLENDA said...

great faster then secondary 1A to have a class blog ! hahahas [:

Anonymous said...

As feelings settle down, I can only say: I hope I'm not being rash to start something too quickly. On the other hand, it is the support from the class of 2A that will make or break this blog.