Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Countdown... 2 more days

Two more days to official launch: heard that 2B has started their blog. I suppose great minds think alike?

I'm glad I have more or less confirmed the class exco by now. Even more glad to know that Treasurer is taking the initiative to start her first round of collection. The general office will be collecting paper money soon. It is good to be ready.

What about new year decoration? actually, the National Education/Noticeboard post is still empty. I need volunteers to decorate the class. A bit late by now.

Is everyone getting used to the new seating arrangement? I hope to hear your ideas and suggestions.

5 comments:

IvAn~* said...

hahahahazzz... the new seating arrangement is still okay la...
2A rawkz!!

C said...

joanne & cherylene `
we're happy with our sitting arrangements as we are sitting close to our friends ? though we're the potential noisy ones , we kept quiet ok . hahah!

Admin said...

Janice

too lengthy words. keep it short and sweet. add colours to it if possible.

I don't like my seating arrangement.
I am too short I can't see the board and the teacher in front.
I don't like my seating arrangement.

Admin said...

Janice

too lengthy words. keep it short and sweet. add colours to it if possible.

I don't like my seating arrangement.
I am too short I can't see the board and the teacher in front.
I don't like my seating arrangement.

Anonymous said...

Janice, I can see that you cannot see... ok jokes aside, Miss Song has reflected to me as well. I guess I will leave it to her to relocate you ok?

As for the rest, I think the new seating plan has more approvals than complains so far. Let's continue to make it work.