Thursday, October 8, 2009

End-of-year Exams: Diary of an Invigilator


Dear Exam Candidates,

It's me, your invigilator in 2008. Time flies and it's exam once again. I remembered the same time last year and all those little things that happened when I was invigilating your class. How much can you recall?
  1. The water bottle that smashed and the scramble to restore the classroom.
  2. The click click click of correction tape (strangely, I don't hear them now)
  3. highlighters
  4. lemon slices
  5. pizzas and science results...


"best of luck"


Invigilator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.