Friday, June 13, 2008

Service Learning at IMH


Kind of a pity that we weren't allowed to take pictures at IMH, but here we are, back from the service learning trip with the banner made together with the clients at IMH.

Oh, someone suggested that the debrief worksheet can be done online. Well, ok, if you don't like submitting a hard copy of the debrief worksheet, just do it in the "comments" section. And please, give me a detailed account, submitting online does not give you the liscence for short answers.

1 comment:

GanPL said...

2A,

First, I would like to thank you for the willingness of spending a day of your precious holidays to serve the needy.

Next, special thanks goes to Cheryl Yuen, Prasana, Ivan, Jian Cheng, Chin Din, Wanqin, Joanne and Jiayu for availing yourself in those countless preparation meetings and trainings.

Now that the event is over I don't mind telling you that I was worried sick before today, I had doubts whether my class can handle service learning of this nature. In the end, you have passed the challenge with flying colours. I'm impressed.

Well done.