Monday, February 18, 2008

18th Feb: Class Photo


Good news: Finally, class photo taken. Bad news: I miss out three of you because of the Volleyball finals, so sorry but having said that I would do it last week I didn't want to go back on my word. Anyway your form teacher is no professional photographer... lol (so you didn't miss much?)

For sk, Sze Min and Candy, here's the consolation: Just receive another piece of good news: The actual class photo (by professionals this time) is scheduled on 1st April... yea, will have a hard time convincing you that it is NOT an April Fools' joke. Hey its for real ok! I'm glad we've kind of rehearsed today. Let's be more enthu and bring some props for our funshot on that day... sunglasses, funny hats, wigs, robes, bubble machine... ya BUBBLE MACHINE I say again.

Commercial break1: Some time ago, FT2D came to me and suggested that D stands for Decepticon, I was against the idea because she is my good friend and I don't want her to be bad guy Megatron. Then it dawned upon me that it also implies 2A will become some kind of sworn enemy with 2D. Bad idea (though the title of Optimus Prime feels kinda cool)

Commercial break2: Today at FRC, Guan Shin and Wei Shen told me if 2B stands for 2 bull something, then 2A stands for 2 Asomething... FT replied "I actually thought about it but eventually stopped at 2C because it was too unbearable!"

00h... that's really pushing the limits of an official class blog.

No comments: